Why Join Contingent Workforce Professionals? In the world of the Contingent Workforce Management, your success is enhanced with the help and guidance of others. Contingent Workforce Professionals chapters provide vital, free national peer networking opportunities that you won’t find anywhere else:
• Networking with your peers in national and local settings through the CWP LinkedIn group and website where you can ask questions and discuss Contingent Workforce and Supply Chain Management topics that are important to you.
• Regular chapter meetings, featuring live, interactive panel discussions and informative webinars with industry leaders.
• A national Contingent Workforce management event calendar, so you can find more ways to learn in your city. One calendar of all events pertaining to the discipline.
• A glossary of CW terms when you’re looking for just the right thing to say.
• Contingent Workforce Professionals archived presentations, a CWP blog, and other materials to increase your knowledge and skills.
• Assistance in developing a CWP chapter in your city.
• List of Guest Speakers (non-vendor) willing to do live speaking engagements, webcasts or podcasts to facilitate knowledge for your region.
Using all the tools Contingent Workforce Professionals has to offer, you can be a part of a growing community that builds and improves CW best practices!
It's fast and free. Join CWP today!